If you ask someone what is the best wearable thing in these modern days? The answer will be unquestionably the smartwatch. Smartwatches are being used for health and fitness purposes comprehensively throughout the world. It has also been the backup option of the smartphone since it can be connected with the phone. If you’re a nurse, then the best smartwatch for nurses is essential to you. But you have to research more and scrutinize some factors to find out the perfect one.
However, since you’re already in the right place; therefore, you don’t need to go anywhere else for research. By staying here for a while, you will get the prospected smartwatch for your practical life. Let’s dive on!
What Type Of Watch Does A Nurse Need?
A nurse always stays with the patient and look after them. She has to diagnose several health issues of the patients. Hence a smartwatch that can help in fixing some health problems is recommended for a nurse. A smartwatch that can monitor fitness levels, track the heart rate, and read the physical condition is highly beneficial for a nurse.
Table of content:
In the following table, we’ve put together all of our picked smartwatches. You can take a look at the table for picking up a definite one.
- 7 Best Smartwatches For Nurses Reviews 2021
- 1. Samsung Galaxy Watch smartwatch
- 2. Michael Kors Access Gen 5 Bradshaw Smartwatch
- 3. Fossil Gen 5 Julianna Stainless Steel Touchscreen Smartwatch
- 4. TicWatch C2-1 Smart Watch, a Gift for Mother’s Day, Classic Design Fashion smartwatch
- 5. Garmin vívomove HR, Hybrid Smartwatch for Men and Women
- 6. Michael Kors Access Gen 3 Sofie Touchscreen Smartwatch
- 7. Garmin Vívoactive 3, GPS Smartwatch with Contactless Payments
- What To Consider Before Buying A Smartwatch For Nurses?
- Why Should You Buy A Smartwatch For Nurses?
We’ve compared all of our chosen smartwatches with one another in the following chart. If you have less time to spend, you can take a short observation of the chart.
Samsung Galaxy Watch smartwatch
Michael Kors Access Gen 5 Bradshaw Smartwatch
Fossil Gen 5 Julianna Stainless Steel Touchscreen Smartwatch
TicWatch C2-1 Smart Watch, a Gift for Mother’s Day, Classic Design Fashion smartwatch
Garmin vívomove HR, Hybrid Smartwatch for Men and Women
Michael Kors Access Gen 3 Sofie Touchscreen Smartwatch
Garmin Vívoactive 3, GPS Smartwatch with Contactless Payments
7 Best Smartwatches For Nurses Reviews 2021
Now it’s time to discuss all of our selected smartwatches in detail. You’re highly requested to pay attention to this section to find out the perfect one. Let’s dive into context!
1. Samsung Galaxy Watch smartwatch
A stronger, smarter, and well-built smartwatch is essential for a nurse to get all the health issues and mobile notifications. The Samsung Galaxy smartwatch is manufactured with special care to be competent for nurses. Buying this watch, you will get a wireless charging dock, travel adapter, quick start guide along with a user manual for your betterment. This excellent watch will stay active all along and hints you the exact time without any interruption.
This smartwatch comes with an overall health tracking facility. You will get everything on your wrist day after day without recharging. Its Bluetooth connection system will help you connect with your cellphone, and the wireless charger will aid you in power it up rapidly. Most importantly, you can connect it with both Android and iOS smartphones via Bluetooth.
With its 360×360 display resolution, you will get clear updates all along. It comes with a 270mAh battery and up to 9 hours of music playtime as well. You can utilize this realistic and durable smartwatch for a long time. With its built-in speaker and microphone, you will have the entire facility in use. So, we recommend you to pay attention to this Android smartwatch for women.
Samsung Galaxy Features:
- This watch comes from a reputed brand and offers nonstop service with a single charge.
- This stronger, smarter, and durable smartwatch stays active with built-in health tracking.
- You can connect this watch with the smartphone-like Android and iOS via Bluetooth system.
- It comes with a wireless charger that will let you power up the watch within a short time.
- It features a quick start guide, travel adapter, wireless charging dock, user manual, and many more accessories.
2. Michael Kors Access Gen 5 Bradshaw Smartwatch
Who doesn’t want to have such an excellent smartwatch for regular use? If you’re really a smartwatch seeker, you should choose this superb one for its advanced activity and gorgeous look. This watch is capable of tracking workouts and heart rate with exact measurement. Besides, it’s very efficient for distance tracking since it comes with built-in GPS.
You will get a constant response from Google’s assistant since Google’s Wear operating system powers it. This high-quality watch can work with iPhone and Android phones as well. You can take advantage of using the Google pay system with this watch. Most notably, it will keep informing you all about your health with a guided breathing exercise. You will also get the custom goal and alarm setting through this best smartwatch for the iPhones.
As a nurse, knowing the exact time is crucial to you; hence this watch is designed to deliver you to the right time zone without any slowing down or error. Its battery lasts up to 24 hours on a single charge and takes a few minutes to be recharged with its magnetic USB rapid charger. It’s water-resistant and wearable in shallow water with no risk.
Michael Kors Access Features:
- This magnificent watch is powered with a wear operating system by Google.
- It’s fit for tracking your home workouts and heart rate with much accuracy.
- This smartwatch is water-resistant, so you can use it while swimming in shallow water.
- It will provide your health guide with a breathing exercise and an instant USB charger.
- It comes with built-in GPS for distance tracking and gets a quick response from Google assistant.
3. Fossil Gen 5 Julianna Stainless Steel Touchscreen Smartwatch
The Fossil touchscreen smartwatch is trendy throughout the world. It’s designed with all the helpful features and facilities for the nurses. Also, it can work with Android phones and iPhones and is powered with wear operating system by Google. Most impressively, this smartwatch can track heart rate and workout activity. With its built-in GPS, you will give the best favor in tracking distance as well.
You will be impressed with its gorgeous look and water-resistant design. Also, you can check-out the health condition through this advanced watch. To give you audible alerts, it comes with a speaker as well. Also, the speaker is worth to take phone calls. You will receive smartphone notifications and alerts connecting it via Bluetooth.
To offer you a nonstop service, it comes with an extended life battery. You can power up the battery within a short period through its magnetic USB rapid charger. Around the 1.28-inch screen, you will get all updates very clearly. Even without any maintenance, you can use it for a long time flawlessly. Hence, we want you to purchase this quality product.
Fossil Gen 5 Julianna Stainless Features:
- This is a high-quality watch that can work with iPhone and Android phones.
- This watch will show you heart rate and daily workout activity using Google fit.
- You will get audible alerts and take a phone call through this classic watch.
- It has built-in GPS for distance tracking and a swim-proof design for long-lasting.
- You can power up its battery within a short period through its magnetic USB rapid charger.
4. TicWatch C2-1 Smart Watch, a Gift for Mother’s Day, Classic Design Fashion smartwatch
If you want to have the best value smartwatch, you can reach out to this superb one without any suspicion. As a nurse, you will get all the required advantages through this smart, classic, and gorgeous watch. As this smartwatch is compatible with iPhone and Android devices, therefore, you will get all the notifications of your phone on this watch. You could observe your heart rate, daily workout rate, and other health conditions through this ultra-modern watch.
Moreover, this watch is available for Google pay, download apps from Google play store, and run the system of wear operating system by Google. With its built-in GPS, you can track the distance while the Google fit and motion make it easy to get motivated. You will be stayed alarmed since everything will come out right on your wrist. Even you can manage your calendar and customize your watch face through this perfect one.
Its water-resistant design will let you use it without any risk. The extended period of the usability will make your journey memorable and pleasant. You can power up this watch within a short time and manipulate it day after day with a single charge. The stainless steel case and perfectly round display make it too engaging to the nurses. So, you can’t but choosing this high-quality watch.
TicWatch C2-1 Smart Watch Features:
- This smartwatch will track your heart rate, health condition, and distance very accurately.
- It’s compatible with Android and smartphones to get all the notifications of your phone through it.
- It comes with a stainless steel case and a perfectly rounded display to offer you the best service.
- You can pay with this smartwatch and download your favorite apps on the Google play store.
- You can use it for a long time, and the water-resistant design will let you use it in shallow water.
5. Garmin vívomove HR, Hybrid Smartwatch for Men and Women
It’s a beautiful watch, and you will fall in love with this gorgeous watch at first sight. This smartwatch comes with some smart features such as music control and phone calls. Besides, it’s perfect for text messaging, calendar reminders, tracking distance, along giving an exact time zone. With its elevate wrist heart rate technology, it can estimates heart rate very accurately. You will find it fit for your wrist with its 0.38×0.76 inches display.
Furthermore, it comes with wellness monitoring tools, including a relaxation timer and stress tracker. With REM sleep, it includes an advanced sleep monitoring facility as well. You can observe the calories, intensity minutes, and VO2 max through this best hybrid smartwatch for women. Most importantly, since it’s compatible with Android and smartphones; therefore, you will get your phone notification through it.
Its crystal touchscreen and water-resistant design make it very accessible to the user. It features a rechargeable battery with an extended period of life for your best comfort. The 64×128 pixels display resolution will show you everything clearly in all situations. To have an engaging nursing duty, you can choose this special one.
Garmin vívomove HR, Hybrid Smartwatch Features:
- It’s a classic watch with elevate wrist heart rate technology to estimate heart rate.
- It’s perfect for music control, incoming calls, calendar reminder, text messages, and many more.
- It comes with wellness monitoring tools such as a relaxation timer and a stress tracker.
- It will display your steps, calories, intensity minutes, distance, and VO2 very accurately.
- You will get advanced sleep monitoring with REM sleep through this smartwatch.
6. Michael Kors Access Gen 3 Sofie Touchscreen Smartwatch
Without any doubt, it’s the best smartwatch for nurses for its extraordinary features and facilities. You can connect it with a smartphone via Bluetooth and get all the smartphone notifications. Also, it offers touchscreen functionality, music controls, bands, activity, and custom goal tracking. Its stainless steel case and water-resistant makes it very favorable in use.
Since it comes with many faces, you can customize your watch face as your wish and change your dial along with improving the mood. This smartwatch is most notably powered by Google’s Wear operating system and can work with google assistant. Also, it includes an extra buckle to use with interchangeable straps.
It features a magnetic USB charger to power up it within a short time and to be alive all along. Besides, you can manipulate this gorgeous watch for a long time without any mechanical problem. Most importantly, you can purchase it at a modest price since it’s the best affordable smartwatch in the world.
Michael Kors Access Gen 3 Sofie Features:
- It gives smartphone notifications and touchscreen functionally for your best support.
- It has multiple facets that can be customized and support music control on various platforms.
- Its stainless steel case and water-resistant design will let you use it for a long time.
- You will get an extra buckle to use it with interchangeable straps easily.
- Its battery is rechargeable, and it will last long without any mechanical problem.
7. Garmin Vívoactive 3, GPS Smartwatch with Contactless Payments
The Garmin Vivoactive smartwatch comes with a contactless payments system and built-in sports apps. It features thousands of free watch faces and widgets so that you can personalize a particular one as per your desire. With its 1.2 inches display size, you will get all the updates very clearly. Like other smartwatches, it’s capable of showing heart rate and tracking distance with built-in GPS. The fiber-reinforced polymer design and stainless steel cover make it very accessible to the nurses.
You can most importantly monitor your fitness level with VO2 max and handle the stress through this superb watch. It can store up to 14 days of activity tracking data and work with Google assistants, notably. Since you can connect it with smartphones, therefore you will get smartphone notifications and take incoming calls.
Even you can download and create a workout to strengthen your body through this one. The high-quality display makes it very easy to read even in sunlight. You can use it in shallow water since it comes with a water-resistant design. After all, it’s a comfortable and convenient watch from all points of view. You can choose this best budget smartphone right now.
Garmin Vívoactive 3, GPS Smartwatch Features:
- You can personalize this smartwatch with thousands of watch faces at ease.
- You can monitor your fitness level with VO2 max and handle the stress by dint of this watch.
- It comes with stainless steel rear cover and fiber-reinforced polymer design.
- You will get a barometric altimeter, thermometer, accelerometer, and compass sensors through this superb one.
- It’s compatible with smartphones and features a long-lasting, rechargeable battery.
What To Consider Before Buying A Smartwatch For Nurses?
As a nurse, some extraordinary facilities are vital for you. Before finalizing a particular smartwatch, you must consider some factors. Some of the highlighting considerations are given below to choose the best smartwatch for nurses.
You obviously should seek a beautiful looking watch on your wrist and choose a watch with a stainless steel case and polymer cover. To become risk-free in using in water, you must look for a water-resistant watch. Moreover, a watch with multiple faces is highly preferable to you. So, you have to consider these aspects to have a smartwatch as per your taste.
A smartwatch should have some smart features like heart rate and workout tracking capability. Plus, built-in GPS for distance tracking is crucial for a smartwatch. If you want to have the best outcome wearing a watch, you must look for these qualities. Moreover, your chosen smartwatch should have the efficiency of monitoring your fitness level and handling your stress.
You have to reach out to such a watch that offers you excellent performance. A watch with a high-resolution display and superb activity all along is highly recommended to you. You have to choose such a watch that can work with Google assistant, includes built-in apps, gives contactless payment facility, and ultimately can store up long time-activity data.
Compatibility with smartphones:
It’s almost impossible to go for a watch that is not compatible with smartphones. If you want to have all the updates instantly in your watch, you have a look for a watch that provides notification from phones, takes the incoming call, controls music, and give touchscreen functionality.
For long time use, you have to choose such a watch that has an extended life battery. Also, you have to consider how long the battery takes to be recharged. A smartwatch that includes a magnetic USB charger is should always be on your choice list.
Note: If you want to know more, you can check out the “Smartwatch buying guide.”
Why Should You Buy A Smartwatch For Nurses?
A smartwatch is essential for a nurse to get all updates together. There are many purposes for buying a smartwatch for nurses. We’re going to point out some important reasons.
- A smartwatch is the better equipment to keep an eye on heart rate, calories, workout, and many more.
- You can get relaxation from stress and monitor your fitness level through a smartwatch.
- A smartwatch can be connected with the smartphone to get all the notifications and messages.
- You can take incoming calls through a smartwatch connecting it with the phone via Bluetooth.
- It has built-in GPS for tracking distance and can work with Google assistant.
- It comes with a stainless steel case, water-resistant design, and reinforced polymer cover.
- You will get multiple faces and personalize a particular one as per your wish in a smartwatch.
- A smartwatch includes a rechargeable battery and a magnetic USB charger for instant charing.
Frequently Asked Questions
We’re going to answer some frequently asked questions below. You can stay here to gather more information about the smartwatch.
Do smartwatches use data?
Almost all the smartwatches are connected with smartphones via Bluetooth. For all sorts of online activity, the smartwatches need data.
Can smartwatch work without a phone?
A smartwatch definitely can work without a phone. But to get all the features and facilities, you have to connect it with the phone.
Do smartwatches give off radiation?
Yes, the smartwatches give off high levels of radiation. The radiation comes while it’s connected with the cellphone.
Can the smartwatch cause health problems?
You can monitor all about health issues through a smartwatch. But it can be harmful to your health since it emits intensive radiation.
Is a smartwatch good for health?
A smartwatch plays curial rules for your health welfare. You can monitor all the health issues through it. So, it’s undoubtedly beneficial for health.
You know well the necessity of a smartwatch in your practical life. Early or late, you have to pick up a specific one to get all updates regarding your health issue and all your phone notifications. To be the best buyer, we recommend you to pay heed to the Michael Kors Access Gen 3 Sofie Touchscreen Smartwatch as it’s the best smartwatch for nurses. It will give you touchscreen functionality and instant updates of health issues very accurately.
You can also track distance and get multiple faces and a rechargeable battery through this superb one. The Garmin Vívoactive 3, GPS Smartwatch can also be in your choice list for its stainless steel case and water-resistant design.