For travelers or the people who live in a different time zone from their family, a GMT watch is a must to have. It allows them to know the exact time and act accordingly. Unfortunately, most of the top class GMT watches aren’t as affordable even if you have a thousand bucks to spend.
However, you can get the best GMT watch under 1000 if you can research or have someone who can suggest. We are here to do all the hard work on your behalf and to help you find the best watch. Stick till the end of these honest reviews to find out your next GMT watch that stands out.
Table of Content:
Do you want to perceive everything we have discussed below? Then check out the table of content below:
- Best GMT Watch Under 1000 Reviews 2021
- Why Should You Buy a GMT Watch Under 1000
- Final Thought
We have created a comparison chart with some good GMT watches within your budget. Check it out below to make a quick, yet effective decision:
Best GMT Watch Under 1000 Reviews 2021
Since the demand for the GMT watch is sky-high, the market has many brands and models to offer. As a result, it’s not easy to find the best GMT watch under 1000, especially when you barely have knowledge about it. So here are some suggestions for you.
1. Seiko Prospex Kinetic GMT “PADI” Edition SUN065P1
Seiko Prospex Kinetic GMT “PADI” Edition SUN065P1 is one of the top GMT watches that you should consider choosing. This imported watch comes with a black silicone strap that looks perfect on any hand. With the blue dial, it looks even better and calming to the eyes.
Along with beauty, it is strong and durable with its stainless-steel case. Therefore, you can expect a good service life from its construction. Also, since it’s 200m water-resistant, you can surely enjoy using the watch even under the water. It allows you to even swim wearing this in hand.
It features Japanese automatic movement that lowers the price while delivering top-notch accuracy. With its 47.5mm Case diameter, checking the time becomes much easier. It requires a lithium-ion battery to run that assures that you can get a longer lifespan from this watch.
Seiko Prospex Features:
- The watch features a black silicone strap that offers comfort and a good look in your hand.
- Its blue dial makes the watch more vibrant and perfectly suitable in your hand with any outfit you wear.
- You have the stainless-steel case that prolongs the durability of the watch and delivers a strong fit.
- Its Japanese automatic movement makes the price lower and delivers accurate time for you.
- You can enjoy wearing the watch even in the water since it’s 200m water resistant.
2. Luminox Men’s ‘SXC/XCOR GMT’ Canvas Aviator Watch
Luminox Men’s GMT Canvas Aviator Watch is another good GMT watch you should try. It comes with the Swiss Quartz GMT Movement that delivers extreme accuracy. Also, it ensures you less maintenance throughout its whole life. You will get 200 Meters water-resistant that makes it perfect to use even under the water.
No matter what you are doing in your kitchen, bathroom, or swimming pool, you can enjoy wearing this watch. Besides, it has Gray Cordura strap along with the blue contrast stitch that looks amazing with any outfit. Also, it delivers you maximum comfort to use for a long time a day.
The case diameter is 45.5mm which allows you to check time anytime without putting much pressure on your eyes. With its Sapphire glass crystal, you can have a clearer vision all the time. On top of that, this construction makes it extremely durable to use for a long time. So overall, this is a stylish and comfortable GMT watch you need all day.
Luminox Men’s Features:
- The watch offers the Swiss Quartz GMT Movement to deliver higher accuracy and long maintenance-free service.
- It has 200 Meters of water resistance that allows you to enjoy marine use and rough use easily.
- You have a Gray Cordura strap along with the blue contrast stitch for the highest comfort and good look.
- The Sapphire glass crystal delivers a clear vision and longer durability so that you don’t need to buy a watch every month.
- You have a case diameter of 45.5mm that makes them look better and allows easy vision all day.
3. Revue Thommen GMT Professional Men’s Watch
If you are looking for the best GMT watch under 1000, consider getting the Revue Thommen GMT Professional Men’s Watch. It comes with a Swiss automatic mechanism that offers higher time accuracy. Also, you need less maintenance and less time adjustment when using this watch.
This affordable GMT watch has a polished stainless steel case that can handle pressure and ensures longevity. With its 30 ATM/300 meters water resistance, it lets you enjoy wearing this in any marine activities. You have a sapphire crystal back screw-down case that looks amazing on hand.
Furthermore, its Black dial with Revue Thommen logo makes it perfect to look with any outfit. Besides, it has a magnified date window at 3 o’clock position to let you know the date. You can know the 2nd time zone along with the GMT time zone with the arrow pointing red hand.
Revue Thommen Features:
- The watch features a Swiss automatic mechanism to ensure less time adjustment and less maintenance.
- It has a polished stainless steel case construction and sapphire crystal back screw-down case for added durability.
- The 30 ATM/300 meters water resistance allows you to enjoy doing any marine activities.
- You have a Black dial along with a Revue Thommen logo that makes it look awesome in any hand.
- The magnified date window tells the date where you can know the 2nd time zone with an arrow pointing red hand.
4. Tissot Tradition GMT Leather Mens Watch
Tissot Tradition GMT Leather Mens Watch is another good watch to have under 1000 dollars. It offers both the local and a 2nd-time zone so that you can stay updated with 2 different time zones. Its white dial looks amazing in any hand where the color makes it more visible to check the time.
The silver-tone hands add additional elegance to the watch. Besides, it has a silver-tone stainless steel case that offers long durability besides the look. Even a brown leather band is there for added comfort as well as good resistance. A butterfly clasp is there too for a better fit.
Its quartz movement delivers accurate time than a traditional watch where it ensures less maintenance than others. You can even do water tasks wearing this watch since it offers 30 meters / 100 feet water resistance. It has a fixed bezel to protect the watch too. Furthermore, you will have scratch Resistant Sapphire crystal that has more visibility for you.
Tissot Tradition Features:
- The watch offers you GMT time along with a 2nd time zone to let you know the local and GMT time easily.
- It features a white dial along with silver hands that make it look better and elegant when wearing.
- The silver-tone stainless steel case with the brown leather band ensures maximum comfort and higher durability.
- You have the quartz movement that requires less time adjustment and less maintenance.
- The 30 meters / 100 feet water resistance allows you to do some basic water tasks with this watch.
5. JBW Luxury Men’s Jet Setter GMT J6370 1.00 ctw Diamond Wrist Watch
JBW Luxury Men’s Jet GMT Watch is a high quality yet cheap GMT watch you can have within your limited budget. It has a high-quality stainless steel case that you can use for a long time without abrasions. It has 100 genuine, round-cut white diamonds with a 46mm diameter that looks nice and elegant.
With its Swiss quartz movement, you can have excellent time accuracy along with high functionality. You need less adjustment since it offers pretty high accuracy. Surprisingly enough, you will have the time of 12 cities in the world. Besides, it offers water resistance up to 50 meters/165 feet, so you can do water tasks with this watch.
This watch has a rigid stainless steel construction for the wrist band. That’ll give you a firm feeling while wearing the watch. Also, it will last longer compared to many other band types. There are double push buttons that ensure even more convenience to use. So all in all, this one can be a simple yet elegant watch for you within your budget.
JBW Luxury Men’s Features:
- The watch features a high-quality stainless steel case and wrist band for higher durability and sturdiness.
- It has 100 genuine, round-cut white diamonds that add additional elegance to the look of the watch.
- The Swiss quartz movement delivers the highest standard of time accuracy and less adjustment.
- You have 50 meters/165 feet water resistance that makes it suitable to use for basic marine tasks.
- The double push-button is there to add more convenience to control the watch no matter where you are.
Why Should You Buy a GMT Watch Under 1000
Since you’re investing a decent amount of money in the GMT watch, you should know what you’re getting. Here are the reasons for buying a GMT watch for under 1000 dollars.
- A good GMT watch allows you to know the local time as well as other time zones.
- You can add more elegance to your outfit with the help of a classic GMT watch even under 1000 dollars.
- It allows you to see the GMT time and local time faster than your smartphone watch.
- This watch lets you be an international citizen with the same GMT time throughout the world.
- A quality GMT watch even under 1000 dollars lets you use it in any marine task with good accuracy.
A good GMT watch allows you to know the time of different time zones alongside your local area. The GMT watch doesn’t only make you look handsome, but also provides comfort. So make sure you choose the best GMT watch under 1000 from the list we have portrayed above.
However, if you’re confused about the best overall, I’d suggest you go for the Revue Thommen GMT Professional Men’s Watch. It offers a Swiss automatic mechanism with a polished stainless steel case and 30 ATM/300 meters of water resistance. Besides, you can check the date and 2nd-time zone too. So overall, this one can be the best choice you can make for you.